BEST WESTERN Bolholt Hotel, Bury
The long winding, tree lined approach to the BEST WESTERN Bolholt Country Park instantly lets you know that you have arrived somewhere very special. As you drink in the surrounding views of the 50 acres of lakes and parkland you have a real sense of space and tranquillity.
The hotel is perfectly suited for business and pleasure. A short drive from the M60 it combines the cosmopolitan trappings of Manchester on the doorstep with the peace and heritage of the Irwell Valley countryside.
- 62 bedrooms with FREE Wi-Fi internet access
- One of the finest Leisure Clubs in the region with two indoor pools
- Contemporary restaurant offering locally sourced produce
- Traditional ‘country residence’ lounge with leather sofas and open fire
- Choice of 10 purpose built conference suites, the largest able to accommodate up to 450 delegates
- Stunning choice of wedding venues open out on to private, mature gardens
- Friendly and attentive long serving staff
- Extensive grounds and outdoor terraces
Choice of accommodation
The hotel boasts 62 bedrooms in stunning surroundings offering a choice of double, twin, family, executive and four poster suites each equipped with all the modern facilities you would expect plus satellite television and FREE Wi-Fi internet access.
Dining & Pleasure
The contemporary restaurant offers the best of locally sourced produce, including the world-famous Black Pudding from Bury Market. Classic dishes and hearty feasts are the staple offer and all the dishes are freshly prepared on site by the chef and his award-winning team.
Health & Leisure
The BEST WESTERN Bolholt Country Park really does offer something very special for those who want to work out or wind down at the end of the day. Across the tree-lined drive is The Stables Health & Leisure Club – one of the finest Clubs in the area. The extensive facilities include a superb high tech gymnasium, two indoor heated pools, hot tub, swim in Jacuzzi, two saunas and more. Read more...
A short drive from the M60 it is well connected for both Manchester and Liverpool and a short drive from the A56 towards Bury. The hotel is also only a short tram ride from Old Trafford. Have a look at our things to do in Bury guide for our pick of the local attractions.
Walshaw Road, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL8 1PU.
Telephone: +44 (0)161 762 4000. Fax: +44 (0)161 762 4100