Conferences, Meetings and Events at Park Hall
Best Western Park Hall Hotel offers the widest range of conference, training and team building facilities in the North West.
Surrounded by over 100 acres of beautiful wooded countryside, Best Western Park Hall Hotel is an idyllic country retreat, yet situated only minutes from the major motorway network, at the heart of the North West region.
This renowned venue isn’t just blessed with a perfect location, you will also discover the most comprehensive range of conference facilities in the UK. With no less than 20 suites to choose from, the largest capable of accommodating up to 750 delegates.
The remarkable Rivington Training Centre, with five inter-connecting rooms and private lounge offers unrivalled flexibility. Its impressive combination of sumptuous furnishings and state-of-the-art technology, form the perfect business environment.
There’s also extensive grounds for team building activities, superb health club & leisure facilities, authentic Medieval Banqueting Hall, an award-winning theme park and the stylish Park Plaza.
Here at Best Western Park Hall Hotel, we are renowned for our attention to detail and outstanding food and service. We strive to exceed your expectations and as part of the Lavender Hotel group we provide extra special ‘Lavender’ touches to ensure your event runs smoothly:
- FREE Wi-Fi internet access in all meeting rooms and public areas
- Delegates have FREE use of the hotel’s superb leisure facilities*
- FREE on-site car parking
- FREE LCD projectors or use of 50 inch plasma televisions
- Dedicated Event Manager as your contact
Day Delegate package include:
- Meeting room hire
- Complimentary mug of coffee with breakfast roll or full breakfast for the organiser on arrival
- Unlimited freshly brewed tea or coffee with biscuits and pastries
- Bottled mineral water, cordials, paper, pens, sweets and stationery kit in each meeting room
- FREE Wi-Fi connection in all meeting rooms and public areas
- Fresh fruit in each meeting room
- LCD projector & screen or use of 50 inch plasma TV, flipchart and pens
- FREE use of the hotel’s superb leisure facilities*
- Two course restaurant or working lunch.
Residential Delegate package include benefits listed above, plus:
- 4 course restaurant dinner
- Overnight accommodation and full English breakfast
- FREE upgrade for the conference organiser
We are committed to your total satisfaction. Our aim is to provide a service that exceeds your expectations. From the moment you choose a Lavender Hotel, an Event Manager will be appointed to oversee every aspect of your event, from the pre-meeting briefing through to conclusion, attending to even the smallest of details to ensure your event is an unqualified success.