Stables Country Club, Bolholt Hotel Complex, Bury
The long winding, tree lined approach to the Stables Country Club instantly lets you know that you have arrived somewhere very special. As you drink in the surrounding views of the 50 acres of lakes and parkland you have a real sense of space and tranquillity.
The country club is perfectly suited for business and pleasure. A short drive from the M60 it combines the cosmopolitan trappings of Manchester on the doorstep with the peace and heritage of the Irwell Valley countryside.
- One of the finest Leisure Clubs in the region with two indoor pools
- Stirrups Coffee Lounge serving Italy's favourite coffee; Lavazza
- Choice of 10 purpose built conference suites, the largest able to accommodate up to 450 delegates
- Stunning choice of wedding venues open out on to private, mature gardens
- Friendly and attentive long serving staff
- Extensive grounds and outdoor terraces
- FREE super fast Wi-Fi throughout
Choice of accommodation
The BEST WESTERN Bolholt Hotel is located within the grounds and boasts 62 bedrooms in stunning surroundings offering a choice of double, twin, family, executive and four poster suites each equipped with all the modern facilities you would expect plus satellite television and FREE Wi-Fi internet access.
Health & Leisure
The Stables Country Club really does offer something very special for those who want to work out or wind down at the end of the day - one of the finest Clubs in the area. The extensive facilities include a superb high tech gymnasium, two indoor heated pools, hot tub, swim in Jacuzzi, two saunas and more. Read more...
A short drive from the M60 it is well connected for both Manchester and Liverpool and a short drive from the A56 towards Bury. The hotel is also only a short tram ride from Old Trafford. Have a look at our things to do in Bury guide for our pick of the local attractions.
Walshaw Road, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL8 1PU.
Telephone: +44 (0)161 762 4000. Fax: +44 (0)161 762 4100