Meeting & Conference Venues Lancashire
Business is our pleasure
Lavender Hotels boasts no less than six hotels in superb locations within the heart of the North West region, each with easy access from the major motorway networks.
Choose from small country retreats to extensive conference centre hotels, each set in inspiring and tranquil surroundings providing the perfect environment for your business and conference needs.
With the capability of accommodating from 2 – 750 delegates, whatever type of event you are planning, you can be sure that Lavender Hotels will provide everything you need to make it an unrivalled success.
We are renowned for our attention to detail and outstanding food and service. We strive to exceed your expectations and provide extra special ‘Lavender’ touches to ensure your event runs smoothly:
- FREE Wi-Fi internet access in all meeting rooms and public areas
- Delegates have FREE use of the hotel’s superb leisure facilities*
- FREE on-site car parking
- Dedicate Event Manager as your contact
* Leisure facilities are not available at the Best Western Everglades Park & Best Western Higher Trapp hotels.
Day Delegate package include:
- Meeting room hire
- Complimentary mug of coffee with breakfast roll or full breakfast for the organiser on arrival
- Unlimited freshly brewed tea or coffee with biscuits and pastries
- Bottled mineral water, cordials, paper, pens, sweets and stationery kit in each meeting room
- FREE Wi-Fi connection in all meeting rooms and public areas
- Fresh fruit in each meeting room
- LCD projector & screen or use of 50 inch plasma TV, flipchart and pens
- FREE use of the hotel’s superb leisure facilities*
- Two course restaurant or working lunch.
Residential Delegate package include benefits listed above, plus:
- 4 course restaurant dinner
- Overnight accommodation and full English breakfast
- FREE upgrade for the conference organiser
We are committed to your total satisfaction. Our aim is to provide a service that exceeds your expectations. From the moment you choose a Lavender Hotel, an Event Manager will be appointed to oversee every aspect of your event, from the pre-meeting briefing through to conclusion, attending to even the smallest of details to ensure your event is an unqualified success.
Whether you're looking for an impactful way to deliver an important message, develop communication or simply break the ice, Lavender Hotels’ range of corporate team building challenges offer a fun and comprehensive way to help you meet your objectives.
The majority of our hotels are located within extensive grounds providing the perfect environment for staging a vast range of activities, all capable of being exclusively designed to your own specific needs.