Stables Country Club in Bury
Nestled in 50 acres of lakes and lush parkland The Stables Country Club is one of Bury's most popular venues for business and leisure. Our leisure club features unrivaled, state-of -the-art facilities and offers a range of memberships to suit your needs. With 3 stunning functions rooms we are also the ideal venue for weddings, celebrations, conferences, meetings or exhibitions.
Located just a 10 min drive from the M60 & M66 motorways the venue is well connected for Manchester and Liverpool.
LEISURE CLUB REOPENING
We are delighted to announce the Stables Leisure Club will reopen on 25th July 2020.
To ensure we provide a safe environment to our members and staff we have introduced a number of measures to ensure we satisfy our own covid safe standards and also comply with government guidelines.
- One of the finest Leisure Clubs in the region with two indoor pools
- Stirrups Coffee Lounge serving Italy's favourite coffee; Lavazza
- Choice of 10 purpose built conference suites, the largest able to accommodate up to 450 delegates
- Stunning choice of wedding suites
- Friendly and attentive long serving staff
- Extensive grounds and outdoor terraces
- FREE super fast Wi-Fi throughout
Health & Leisure
The Stables Country Club really does offer something very special for those who want to work out or wind down at the end of the day - one of the finest Clubs in the area. The extensive facilities include a superb high tech gymnasium, two indoor heated pools, hot tub, swim in Jacuzzi, two saunas and more. Read more...
A short drive from the M60 it is well connected for both Manchester and Liverpool and a short drive from the A56 towards Bury.
Walshaw Road, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL8 1PU.
Telephone: 0161 762 4000. Fax: 0161 762 4100