The Stables Leisure Club
**IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE 20/3/2020 - LEISURE CLUB CLOSURE**
Following the closure announcement from central Government on 20/03/2020 we regret to inform you that as from 10pm this evening The Stables Leisure Club will be closed until further notice.
All memberships will be paused and no money will be collected on the next direct debit due date. If you pay annually this will be credited on to renewal date. If this is part of the way through a month we will credit the money that is owed to you and subtract this from your membership at a later date.
**PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL YOUR DIRECT DEBIT - NO MONEY WILL BE TAKEN ON YOUR NEXT DIRECT DEBIT DATE***
The Stables Leisure Club really does offer something very special for those who want to work out or wind down at the end of the day - one of the finest Clubs in the area.
As its name suggests this luxury leisure club sits in the old stable block which has been converted into a state-of-the art gym whilst retaining many of the original design features of the building.
The actual stable partitions are still there and create small work out rooms providing an air of privacy and housing various high tech resistance gym equipment so that you can work your way round the stable blocks and get a full work out. The original tiles hold a reminder of the sense of history of the building which has been sympathetically restored to offer the ultimate unique exercise space.
A specialist cardiovascular zone has been created with an abundance of machines to ensure a perfect workout.
Through to the leisure club and you can choose from one of the TWO large indoor heated pools, hot tub and swim in Jacuzzi. The largest pool is an impressive 23 metres and a constant depth of 4ft 6 inches. The character of the building really add to the sense of warmth in here and provide a calm area in which to unwind.
The facilities are extensive, two saunas, a steam room and squash courts not to mention an ice cold plunge pool if you’re feeling brave. Add to that a group of friendly instructors and attendants and the experience is complete.
- Two indoor Heated Swimming Pools
- Computerised, air-conditioned gymnasium with high tech equipment
- Hot tub and ‘swim in’ Jacuzzi
- Fitness & Aerobic studio with choice of classes
- Two saunas
- Squash courts
- Ice cold plunge pool
- Personalised fitness programme created for you by our qualified, professional instructors
- Beauty Salon and Spa
Call the Stables direct on 0161 763 9999
- The Stables Country Club offer an full range of fitness classes which are included in our memberships or available on a pay as you go basis.
- Monday – Friday: 6.30am – 10.00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 7.00am – 10.00pm
Leisure Club Memberships
The Stables Leisure Club offer a range of different memberships including:
- Gold - Access throughout the week during full opening hours.
- Silver - Access throughout the week 9am - 5pm & 7am - 10pm at weekends.
- Student - Offers discount on the Gold Membership for Students (proof of student ID required aged 16 - 21 only)
- Corporate - Offers discount on memberships for business and organisations.
Upgrade to our Platinum Membership!
For just £9.00 per month on top of your current membership, you will receive the following fantastic benefits every month:
- Two Guest Passes
- £8.00 Food Voucher to use at any Lavender Hotel
- Free Towel Per Visit
- Free Tea and Coffee
For more information about our memberships
or call 0161 769999.
Children are able to use the pool, whilst accompanied by an adult, between 2pm - 5pm (Monday to Friday) and 9am - 5.00pm at weekends and bank holidays.
Relax, refresh and unwind at The Retreat. Offering a wide range of beauty treatments including Facials, Pedicures, Manicures, Massages and Hairdressing services. To make a booking call 0161 536 4929. For more information find us on