The Old Mill Hotel Conference Venue, Ramsbottom
The hotel itself is bursting with character and set in mature, private grounds with breathtaking views yet conveniently located only minutes from the M66 motorway with easy access to Manchester, Bury, Bolton and Burnley.
The Best Western Old Mill offers a range of dedicated conference room, from smaller suites for more intimate meeting to the spacious Cheshire Suite that can accommodate up to 60 delegates.
Tailor-made packages are available and a dedicated conference team is on hand at the hotel to help you plan every detail of your event.
Plus, there’s free wireless internet and a superb selection of catering option from tempting buffets to mouth-watering dishes in the recently refurbished Sir Robert Peel Restaurant.
With all conference packages delegates are encouraged to enjoy complimentary use of the hotel’s superb leisure facilities.
Here at The Best Western Old Mill we are renowned for our attention to detail and outstanding food and service. We strive to exceed your expectations and as part of the Lavender Hotel Group we provide extra special ‘Lavender’ touches to ensure your event runs smoothly:
- FREE Wi-Fi internet access in all meeting rooms and public areas
- FREE on-site car parking
- Delegates have FREE use of the hotel’s superb leisure facilities
- FREE LCD projectors or use of 50 inch plasma televisions
- Dedicate Event Manager as your contact
Day Delegate package include:
- Meeting room hire
- Complimentary mug of coffee with breakfast roll or full breakfast for the organiser on arrival
- Unlimited freshly brewed tea or coffee with biscuits and pastries
- Bottled mineral water, cordials, paper, pens, sweets and stationery kit in each meeting room
- FREE Wi-Fi connection in all meeting rooms and public areas
- Fresh fruit in each meeting room
- LCD projector & screen or use of 50 inch plasma TV, flipchart and pens
- Two course restaurant or working lunch.
- FREE use of the hotel’s superb leisure facilities
Residential Delegate package include benefits listed above, plus:
- 4 course restaurant dinner
- Overnight accommodation and full English breakfast
- FREE upgrade for the conference organiser
We are committed to your total satisfaction. Our aim is to provide a service that exceeds your expectations. From the moment you choose a Lavender Hotel, an Event Manager will be appointed to oversee every aspect of your event, from the pre-meeting briefing through to conclusion, attending to even the smallest of details to ensure your event is an unqualified success.